Measuring and Reporting Organizational Carbon Footprint
28 April 2015
IntroductionThis program is designed to offer a foundation course in carbon emissions footprinting (measurement). Participants at this course will learn the essentials of GHG management and carbon performance. This course will provide the attendees with an excellent knowledge and understanding of the GHG Protocol to facilitate quantification and management of your carbon footprint and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. They will learn how to measure their organization’s carbon footprint using the GHG Protocol.
- An understanding of greenhouse gas emissions and their effect on climate change.
- Introduction to the GHG protocol for corporate accounting and the GHG protocol for project accounting.
- GHG Reporting Indicators contained in the GRI G4 Reporting Framework and how they relate to the GHG Protocol standards.
- Introduction to GHG inventories (Scope-1, Scope-2 and Scope-3).
- GHG protocol for measuring and reporting corporate carbon emissions.
- Establishing a GHG information management system.
- Creating a user-friendly tool to monthly measure and monitor GHG emissions from the facility/office operations.
This course will be very useful to those in the following functions: GRI Reporting team members, CSR/Sustainability, EHS, energy management and facilities management.
TrainerThis workshop is facilitated by Rajesh Chhabara, founder and managing consultant of CSRWorks International, one of the earliest sustainability consulting firms in Singapore. Rajesh has helped more than 50 organisations across the region to measure and manage their carbon footprint.
Training StyleTraining is delivered in a highly interactive and fun style through case studies, activities and real examples.
Date & Time28 April 2015, Tuesday
9 am – 5 pm (Registration starts at 8.45 am)
Cost$300 per person for Singapore Compact and SBF-SDBG members
$380 per person for non Singapore Compact and SBF-SDBG members
*Course fees are inclusive of course notes and tea breaks
Singapore Business Federation
10 Hoe Chiang Road
Keppel Towers, #22-01
Please contact Diana Chng at firstname.lastname@example.org or (65) 6827 6825 for more details.