Transitioning to GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) published their GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines in May 2013. GRI also announced that sustainability reports based on the older versions of G3 and G3.1 will not be accepted after 31 December 2015.
The G4 Guidelines contain significant changes and new requirements. Therefore, it is crucial for reporting companies to start early to avoid embarrassing mistakes and failure in meeting the deadline. Early adopters will also have an edge over their peers, will gain stakeholders’ respect and reap a number of benefits the G4 framework offers.
This course is designed to help reporting organisations to make a smooth transition from G3/G3.1 by adopting a practical approach.
- Main features, concepts and requirements, and advantages of the GRI G4 Guidelines.
- Understanding new requirements relating to Report Level Criteria, Materiality, Organisational Boundary and Defining Report Content.
- New Standard Disclosures and Performance Indicators.
- Addressing value chain disclosure requirements and indicators required by G4.
- G4 and External Assurance: What has changed?
- Changes in the GRI Content Index.
- Four-Step-Approach to Easy Transitioning to GRI G4.
24 April 2014
09:00 AM- 05:00 PM (Registration starts at 8.45 am)
Who Should Attend?
Sustainability practitioners and reporters who have previously published reports using GRI G3/G3.1 guidelines and now need to switch to G4 guidelines. The workshop will be very useful for Sustainability Directors and Managers, Sustainability Steering Committee members and Sustainability Reporting Task Team members in reporting organisations.
S$300 (For SC, SDBG, SNEF members)
S$380 (For non-members)
Course fees are inclusive of course fee, notes, lunch and tea breaks
For more information or to register, please refer to the attachments or contact Diana Chng at email@example.com or 68276825.
(Disclosure: This training will be delivered by my firm CSRWorks International, and I will be the facilitator.)