- The Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2015, the first edition, are the only Asia-level sustainability reporting awards. The awards' mission is to becoming the most inspiring recognition for sustainability reporting excellence. The Awards will be offered annually.
- The Awards will be judged by an independent panel of international judges with distinguished backgrounds. The judging panel information is available on the Awards website.
- The Awards are being offered in 14 categories. Sustainability topics may be unique to a company, sector or country. The range of categories means no aspect of sustainability excellence is left out.
- The Awards are a not-for-profit multi-stakeholder initiative led by Singapore's leading sustainability advisory firm CSRWorks International. According to CSRWorks, “the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards will create a much needed platform for sharing best practices, bench marking and peer learning by bringing together the leaders in sustainability reporting. Moreover, the Awards will provide an excellent opportunity to organisations to showcase their sustainability excellence and build trust among their stakeholders. ” Those who wish to support, sponsor or partner the Awards are welcome to be part of the initiative.
- The entry fee for the Awards is kept at minimal to just cover the admin expenses and the cost of the Awards Function Gala Dinner for the participating companies.
If you support and encourage sustainability disclosure by companies, please help create awareness about these awards and tell us how would you like to be part of these awards.
You can also nominate your favorite companies who you think have a commendable sustainability report or communication.